SBA Low-interest federal disaster loans are now available to Texas businesses and residents as a result of the major disaster declaration signed on February 20, 2021
• SBA disaster loans are the primary source of federal assistance to help pay for disaster repair or replacement costs not fully covered by insurance or other compensation.
• SBA offers low-interest disaster loans to businesses of all sizes, most private nonprofit organizations, homeowners and renters.
• Businesses of all sizes and most private nonprofit organizations may borrow up to $2 million for property damage.
• Small businesses, small businesses engaged in aquaculture and most private, nonprofit organizations may also borrow to help meet disaster caused working capital needs. Business statutory loan limit is $2 million for combined damage and working capital needs.
• Homeowners may borrow up to $200,000 to repair/replace their primary residence.
• Homeowners and renters may borrow up to $40,000 to repair/replace personal property.
Register with FEMA at www.disasterassistance.gov.
See flyers for more information